Welcome to My Blog Site



Please Don't 4Get to Leave a Message b4 u Go

plus ur Email so We cAn chat sOmetime


Check out my Other Blog SitEs too...


Chong Chang's Corner

Dainty Doha Days

and

Little Purple Place



Thanks!







Whatta Vacation?!


.

OMG! I've got a few more days left before I go back to Doha and work again. I haven't enjoyed my vacation yet that's why I'm so frustrated and depressed. What will I do now? I've got a week to spend it wisely. Where should I go?

I've got plans to go to Boracay, Aklan. It's the best place to unwind but because of the weather, I don't want any storm or even just a rainy day spoil everything. I also considered going to Disneyland Hongkong but because of the swine flu that is scaring the world lately, I had to forget about that great idea.

My oh my.... poor me... I'm so upset that I wasn't able to do anything so good to be proud of. I will be working for another 365 days in Qatar or even more! My niece will be a year older by then and everybody here in the Philippines have enjoyed a lot while I'm stuck in front of the computer editing pictures of aspiring "beauty queens" in Qatar. LOL!

Oh well, I believe that God has the best plans of all. I know He planned something great for me. I guess I just have to wait 'til He shows me what I deserve.