Welcome to My Blog Site



Please Don't 4Get to Leave a Message b4 u Go

plus ur Email so We cAn chat sOmetime


Check out my Other Blog SitEs too...


Chong Chang's Corner

Dainty Doha Days

and

Little Purple Place



Thanks!







My Red Tail


.

I'm not here to tell the world that I've got a red tail behind me. I'm not saying I am a devilish type of girl too 'coz I'm not and I will never be. I am here to share pieces of my mind and hoping that I can be an inspiration to readers or other bloggers out there. I'm also looking forward to meet some of those who have an eye for the arts.

I was an advertising student in one of the exclusive schools for girls in Manila. I did my best to show everyone else in class who is the real me. Until now, I'm striving hard to prove the world that I am more than just an ordinary person, sitting in front of my computer everyday, surfing the net, writing a lot, and chatting with a few to make new friends and earn money. I am happy for who I am now, and I am sure that I will be happier if my simple dreams would come true.

Once in my life, I read a few pages from the book, Chicken Soup. I cried about the story of this strange bird, probably a phoenix or hawk for having a red tail behind him. The story was touching. And that's where I got this name, Red Tail. I decided to keep the name with me forever. Later on, I tried to share it with a few close friends. We decided to make a company bearing that name but then, it remained written on scratch papers.

So after a couple of years, I thought well, it's time to make use of this wonderful name. And so, I'm using it now and hopefully, I'll have the rights to only use it as mine. Well, I'm going to kill whoever steals this treasure away from me! Don't laugh, because baby, I'm deadly serious about it.