Welcome to My Blog Site



Please Don't 4Get to Leave a Message b4 u Go

plus ur Email so We cAn chat sOmetime


Check out my Other Blog SitEs too...


Chong Chang's Corner

Dainty Doha Days

and

Little Purple Place



Thanks!







Photoshop Artworks


.

I love photo editing, it became my past time after I learned the wonders of Adobe Photoshop. I taught myself how to make pictures into something more beautiful. If you visit my Piczo site, you will see in my Photoshop page all of my artworks. I'm planning to post tutorials too, you will see 'em soon. But for now, look at Lindsay Lohan's image, this is one of my favorite artworks I've ever done! Feel free to criticize 'coz that's how I can learn to be better. Thanks!





One Response to “Photoshop Artworks”

  1. Anonymous says:

    nice artwork! keep it up