Welcome to My Blog Site



Please Don't 4Get to Leave a Message b4 u Go

plus ur Email so We cAn chat sOmetime


Check out my Other Blog SitEs too...


Chong Chang's Corner

Dainty Doha Days

and

Little Purple Place



Thanks!







Earning Money Online (Part 2)


.

Well, it's been a month since I started blogging and I don't know if I'm making money on Adsense or Payperpost.com at all.. It's stupid to blog when you are after the money and write everyday so you'll earn a lot from it, but still, you don't get anything in return. I think I'm going to stop blogging for this purpose. I would just write and write since it's my passion. Although, I'm not going to deny the fact that somewhere between the lines, I'm still hoping to earn from it. You see, it's not easy to log in all the time just to blog because I'm sure we have a lot of other things to do. I'm thinking of a program online that will make us all earn just by reading blogs and reviewing it. This is a lot easier than clicking ads which have viruses attached on it. With the program I'm thinking of, we will earn a dollar every 10 blogs we review, or something like that... Is there a program like that already? If there is, please inform me. I'm not a web programmer at all. I don't even have the money to start that business, nor the money to pay blog reviewers world wide. Maybe, when I get the chance I will help blog hoppers out there to earn in the easiest way. For now, I would just rely on people clicking on my Adsense boxes. And I hope that there will be a lot of advertisers willing to pay Asians to blog about their products on Payperpost.com....... Oh did I mention that we earn on Adsense thru clicking ads? I guess it's about to tell all of you that blog hopping won't make us earn, it's clicking the ads on every blogsites we visit that will make us gain dollars. So let me just remind you guys that everytime you "blog-hop", make sure you click on their ads, and leave comments on their pages. That way, they will know you clicked on their ads, and you must do the same way to theirs. Got it? Alright, happy blogging! And blog safely dears.... kisses!!! xxx


One Response to “Earning Money Online (Part 2)”

  1. Unknown says:

    hi thet! u might want to check out:
    1.entrecard - to gain readers and drives traffic to your blog.. your adsense 'clicking' would probably increase if there are more readers..
    2.socialspark - it's also like ppp but u don't need to submit your blog and wait for their approval.. just sign up and search for available opps.. then reserve..
    3.dneero - sign up. answer surveys. post your answers on you blog. it's not a lot.. each survey costs less than a dollar.. but it's not impossible to reach the minimum cashout amount..i had my cashout thrice this year and it's still 2008..

    tc n God bless!
    happy blogging!