Welcome to My Blog Site



Please Don't 4Get to Leave a Message b4 u Go

plus ur Email so We cAn chat sOmetime


Check out my Other Blog SitEs too...


Chong Chang's Corner

Dainty Doha Days

and

Little Purple Place



Thanks!







My Multiply Account


.

It's been like four years since my last post and log in at my multiply.com account. I totally forgot all about it. I'm more on friendster and piczo so I lost my interest at multiply. My friends are also at friendster only so I decided to abandon my account... Now, since I'm active in blogging, I'm trying to use it for that purpose. Also, I want to use it for business. I might try to sell some stuffs using my multiply page. How bout you? Do you have a multiply account too? maybe you want to check out mine and add me up.. HERE is the link... leave some comments! thanks!

One Response to “My Multiply Account”

  1. Unknown says:

    i can't leave a message in your tagboard.. buzz me in ym if u have any questions.. i'm not a pro-blogger and i'm not sure about seo.. but i do some do monetize my blog (iamkcat.blogspot.com) sayang opps.. hihi.. my email's: purple_tack@yahoo.com tc!