Welcome to My Blog Site



Please Don't 4Get to Leave a Message b4 u Go

plus ur Email so We cAn chat sOmetime


Check out my Other Blog SitEs too...


Chong Chang's Corner

Dainty Doha Days

and

Little Purple Place



Thanks!







If You Are Rich and Can Make a Movie...


.

If you are rich and can make a movie, what would it be about and who would you want to work with you?

As a frustrated movie writer, I have a lot of stories stuck in my mind that I still hope will be on big screen someday. But if I were rich and can pay anyone to work with me, i would like Tom Cruise and Katie, Brad and Angelina, Will Smith and Jada, Elijah Wood, Daniel Radcliffe, Orlando Bloom, Keira Knightley, Tom Hanks, and Kirsten Dunst to work for my movie....

Now here's the story:

How about transferring a few families to live on Mars to find out if it is a place like earth? and then there will be food, water, new built houses for these few chosen families.... Later on, they will encounter aliens who will try to kill them one by one... or find out there are also aliens who could be our friends. I prefer making it a scary movie, so I'll choose the first one.

The families are being monitored live via satellite. The scientists watch them 24/7... But just when the aliens started to attack them, the cams went off. So they lost contact from earth. Now, will they survive or not? Will it be too late to rescue them?

People are conducting researches about other planets. But I hope trying to live on someone else's territory is a big NO for everyone. This movie will teach us how to respect the lives and privacy of others (aliens, that's how we call them)...

Hmmm, I wish Warner Brothers can read this and pay me for my great idea.