Welcome to My Blog Site



Please Don't 4Get to Leave a Message b4 u Go

plus ur Email so We cAn chat sOmetime


Check out my Other Blog SitEs too...


Chong Chang's Corner

Dainty Doha Days

and

Little Purple Place



Thanks!







Mocha Truffles Cake


.

Here is my second cream cake! This one tastes so good too...

I forgot to take a picture of it to show the world what I did. I wanted to taste it so soon that when it was done, my family ate it all! And all we said was "it's so yummy!" So I decided to make one again. I'm planning to make a new cream cake next week.

Mocha Truffles Cake

We need 500 ml. of all-purpose cream, half cup of condensed milk, a tbsp. of instant coffee mixed with a tbsp. of hot water, graham crackers, and chocolate truffles. Combine the cream, milk, and coffee mixture in a bowl. Lay the crackers on a plastic/ aluminum container then pour half of the cream mixture on top of it. Make a new layer of graham crackers then put the rest of the cream on top. Add shaved chocolate truffles on top. Now, chill it for 2 hours or more in the refrigerator before serving.

There you have it. Try it coz it's really so yummy!