Welcome to My Blog Site



Please Don't 4Get to Leave a Message b4 u Go

plus ur Email so We cAn chat sOmetime


Check out my Other Blog SitEs too...


Chong Chang's Corner

Dainty Doha Days

and

Little Purple Place



Thanks!







Would you tell your friend about a ghost in her house?


.

Once i went to a friend's house along with our 3 other friends, greeted her mom and sister "good evening" as well as her grandfather and grandmother standing behind them. A few minutes after, her mom and sister left for a party.

Dinner time came, the five of us sat on the dining table, then I asked my friend, "why not call your grandparents to join us eat tonight?" She said, "I don't have grandparents, it's only us who are here."


Well, I didn't have to say anything more. She already knew then for sure. But still she asked me if I saw a ghost, I just said, "Let's not talk about it." But what if you saw a ghost at someone else's house, are you going to tell her about what you saw? I think we should, at least they are aware of it. We're not supposed to scare them more but just a little information will be smart enough to let them know the truth. But also be aware if that person don't believe in ghosts. You would end up looking crazy if you tell her about it. I would rather keep it to myself than letting her make fun of me at school. Well, the good thing about that incident was that her family knows that there are unseen people in their house. They feel them. So when I said a bit about it, the more they believed that what they felt in the house were real.