Welcome to My Blog Site



Please Don't 4Get to Leave a Message b4 u Go

plus ur Email so We cAn chat sOmetime


Check out my Other Blog SitEs too...


Chong Chang's Corner

Dainty Doha Days

and

Little Purple Place



Thanks!







A Walk to Remember: 100 Things To Do Before We Die


.

If you have seen the movie A Walk to Remember with Mandy Moore and Shane West, I'm sure you can relate to this. I'm such a fan of this film and I've seen it a lot of times and cried with it over and over.

So what is the story about?

Landon (Shane West) is popular guy in school, one of the hottest for sure. He's into fun all the time, living the life of a typical student. Jamie (Mandy Moore) is the conservative/naive type of person who always gets good marks in class, serious in everything she does, a very loving daughter, obedient, simple-looking, and her faith makes her beautiful inside. Well, they had to work together in their drama class, Jamie helping him with his lines. Landon's friends including him, make fun of her at her back. Later, the two fell accidentally in love with each other... Landon chose her between his friends, then later on, finds out, Jamie is sick and dying. Now, he tries to save her and be part of her forever.

Well, Jamie Sullivan (Mandy Moore) wrote a list of the things she want to do before she dies... I made a list for myself too. Life is short, before we know it, we're almost dying. I think it would be nice to start doing the things we want to do before we pass away. It's better to be prepared than regretting things we haven't done in the end. One of my 100 things to do before i die is to be able to share my thoughts to people around the world. Isn't this "blogging" thing good enough for me? Hey, I've been sharing my mind to people out there! How about you? What are the things you want to do before you die? Let me know, let's go through this journey together.


3 Responses to “A Walk to Remember: 100 Things To Do Before We Die”

  1. Unknown says:

    hello! i can't seem to leave a message on your chat box.. idk eng eh.. anyway, i got a TAG for you.. tc and God bless


    http://tinyurl.com/tack4x6

  2. Huda. says:

    a walk to remember , I looooove it , I love mandy moore "only Hope" the song EVER

  3. Huda. says:

    the best song ever XD