Welcome to My Blog Site



Please Don't 4Get to Leave a Message b4 u Go

plus ur Email so We cAn chat sOmetime


Check out my Other Blog SitEs too...


Chong Chang's Corner

Dainty Doha Days

and

Little Purple Place



Thanks!







Qatar, Here I Come!!!


.

I'm one of those people who wants to go and work abroad not for a higher salary (which it is if compared here in the Philippines) but because I want to travel and see places. I love to explore every corners in every land that my feet could take me. I don't want to lose the chance not to be able to see and know what makes other countries beautiful. If there is one job I would choose, I want to be a seawoman in a cruise ship. It doesn't matter whatever position God will give me there, but at least I'm part of that cruise and I'll be able to almost go around the world in less than a year. Now, I'm packing my things while waiting for my authenticated Qatar visa that might come anytime next week... My friends who are waiting for me in Qatar to work with too, told me that our employer booked me already and that I might receive the round trip ticket anytime too. OMG! I'm so excited! I've been to UAE two years ago, now, I'll be back in the middle east again. I know it's going to be a burning oven, so I should not forget my sunblock and whitening lotion (actually, these are on top of my "what-to-bring" list)... I guess I'll be leaving my new born niece behind, my pets, my room, my HP books... but I have to think of my future. I can't stay here trying to earn online all the time. I have to break some bones to get cash faster and I can't see with my own eyes the places the world has to show me if I would just sit here all day in front of my pc right? Oh well, I'm just counting days, see you soon Qatar!