Welcome to My Blog Site



Please Don't 4Get to Leave a Message b4 u Go

plus ur Email so We cAn chat sOmetime


Check out my Other Blog SitEs too...


Chong Chang's Corner

Dainty Doha Days

and

Little Purple Place



Thanks!







New Blog Page


.

I decided to make a new blog page about my artworks... Finally, I've finished the header that I really wanted for that page and I loved it so much! BTW, thanks to leelou for my blog layout. I'm going to figure out how to make a few so I can share it to other bloggers. Anyway, this page will be my journal from now on... I'll write anything I want to say... Hmmm.. probably talk about whatever is on my mind. If you're reading this right now, thank you. I hope you will leave a message for me. Of course, I want to know more about you too. So don't hesitate, don't be shy. Let's talk about anything. Feel free to speak up coz u know what? I used to say nothing. I'm that shy type person in school. I got most behaved awards back then.. lol.. It's funny though, coz no matter how much I wanted to make noise, I just don't know what to say! haha.... So here i am now. I'm going to do what I want to do, I'll let the world hear me. I don't care if I'm making nonsense, at least I'm happy... right? ;)
Well, here's my new blog page >> littlepurpleplace ENJOY!!!



One Response to “New Blog Page”

  1. Anonymous says:

    Hi, thanks for visiting .. U got a nice blog too .